Things That Make Me Happy😄

What are some things that make me happy?. Well, the first thing that makes me happy is when people get me stuff that I didn’t ask for and surprise me with them. The second thing that makes me happy is when I help anyone with anything. Like, opening the door for someone, helping someone with their homework, etc. It makes me happy just to help someone, instead of doing stuff for myself and being selfish. A third thing that makes me happy is when people care and help me out. Actually, another thing that also makes me happy is going to school, seeing my friends, and my awesome teachers. One more thing that makes me happy is when I’m pitching, hitting, or on the court. I love when I get to learn new things about both basketball and softball games. Especially when I get to play with my friends and teammates. When I get to hang out with my family and close friends, that makes me happy as well. Hope yall have a great day, be safe, stay warm in this winter weather in the United States and where ever this winter weather is at.